Boyes Goodwill Refund and Exchange Policy
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT as proof of purchase if you wish to exchange your goods or have a refund.
- We will offer a refund or exchange on most* goods returned in their original condition and packaging, within 21 days of purchase. However, all goods must be in a re-saleable condition, i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging, unworn and complete with all tags, labels & seals.
- We reserve the right to refuse to refund or exchange items that are not returned in a re-saleable condition.
- Refunds will be given using the same method in which the payment was made.
- For combination purchases (buy one get one free etc) you must return any free items for us to process.
- *For health, safety and hygiene reasons, certain goods will not be subject to the above goodwill policy.
- This goodwill policy does not affect your statutory rights.
*For health, safety and hygiene reasons, certain goods will not be subject to the above goodwill policy.
- Hats and hair accessories
- Toiletries, unless still unopened and sealed and in the original packaging
- Mattresses, duvets, pillows and mattress protectors
- Electronic shavers and toothbrushes
- Made to measure curtains etc
- Cut to request fabric, net curtains and haberdashery
- Gusseted underwear & hosiery. Unless, unworn in sealed or unopened packaging that shows no damage.
- Swimwear, unless unworn with hygiene strip in place and all tags attached.
- Dvd’s & Cd’s, unless still in original packaging with seals intact
- Jewellery for piercings
- Foodstuffs, confectionery and pet food
- Vapes and vaping products
Please note this is not a comprehensive list and managers will use their discretion when dealing with non-faulty returns of a similar nature.